Expand your drawing practice in our UNBORING DRAWING workshops, a series of individual ‘drawing days’ facilitated by Nic Plowman!
These workshops have been designed to expand your fundamental techniques and observational skills, whilst encouraging experimentation and alternative approaches to drawing. Unboring Drawing workshops are held in the studio and online, and are suitable for young adults to experienced drawers.
Our next session is SOLUBLE PROBLEMS in the studio:
Blend, bend and break the way you work by embracing soluble drawing media. Is that a drawing or a painting? Yes is the answer.
WHAT TO BRING
1. A big colour print of a head (yours or someone else) hard copy or on your device is okay
2. At least two different soluble media such as:
– Water soluble graphite or carbon
– Watercolour pencils, crayons, sticks
– Ink pencils (Lots of kids art pencils are water soluble)
– You can also use Oil sticks/bars with canvas and turps
3. Watercolour/soft Taklon brushes or Waterbrush/Aquabrush if you have them
Saturday 9th April
1 – 5pm
Tutor: Nic Plowman
*2 SPOTS LEFT
UNBORING DRAWING IS SUITABLE FOR
From young adults to established artists wanting to expand their drawing practice and have some fun!
– 2 sheets watercolour paper
– General brushes and materials
– Tea and urn, coffee machine and refreshments