Join our friendly and supportive life drawing community for Casual Life Drawing. Beginners to advanced, everyone is welcome!
In these sessions you work with and draw from professional models. We follow a traditional life drawing format beginning with short warm up poses and building up to long poses, with breaks every 20 minutes. We welcome and encourage alternative methods, less conventional approaches and experimentation.
Easels, large and small drawing boards, chairs, and tables are all provided. Provided there’s space you may work on the wall or floor, bring your favourite materials along or purchase paper and charcoal at the studio.
Wednesday’s 7:30 – 9:30pm
1, 8 December
Saturday’s 10am – 12pm
$25 per session / 6 Session Pass $130*
Booking options: Easel / Table and chair
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED
CASUAL LIFE DRAWING IS SUITABLE FOR
All welcome, please note that these sessions are untutored
– Your favourite drawing materials
– General drawing materials including charcoal, pencils, erasers
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
– Newsprint 30c / Cartridge 60c
* HOW TO PURCHASE A 6 SESSION PASS
Click here to purchase a 6 session pass before booking into your sessions
HOW TO BOOK USING A PASS
1. Select session and follow the prompts to SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
(Continue to book a single session, Recurring to book multiple dates)
2. Fill in YOUR INFORMATION
3. Click on REDEEM PACKAGE
4. CODE OR EMAIL – type in your email used to purchase the pass or the Certificate Code from your confirmation email
6. COMPLETE APPOINTMENT