Please read the class information and FAQ.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for send us an email via the form below.
What ages are your classes for?
Our classes are for adults and designed for people aged 18+.
Can I pay in installments?
When booking you can choose to pay a 50% deposit or the full amount. The balance is due 14 days prior to commencement of class.
Do you have a wait list?
Our classes often reach capacity so we do recommend booking early. If you’d like to go on the wait list please email us your details and which class you’d like to attend.
Do you host life model workshops?
If you’re interested in becoming a life model we recommend beginning with the Life Models Society. We are not running any life model workshops currently.
Are you accepting life model applications?
Thank you for your interest! We currently have a full schedule and we’ll do a call out when we’re seeking new models.
Do you host work experiences students?
We’re currently unable to host work experience students due to our class structure and hours.
Can I volunteer at the studio?
We pay everyone we work with for their time, and we’ll do a call out if we are seeking teachers or staff.
Please also read our Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Our classes often quickly reach capacity and enrollment will be on a first come basis.
• Classes require a certain number of enrollments to proceed. Courses that do not meet minimum enrollment levels may be cancelled. Participants will be notified by email of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the course start date. In the case of cancellation a transfer, credit or full refund will be offered.
• Your place in a class is not confirmed until a 50% deposit is paid. If full payment has not been received by 2 weeks prior to commencement of course it will be processed by our booking system. We are unable to hold a place without a deposit.
• Payments can be made by cash, direct deposit or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
• Most of our classes are based on a term fee and a pro rata rate will not be offered.
*Casual Life Drawing – Please notify us by 5pm Tuesday if you cannot attend the Wednesday session, and 9am Friday if you cannot attend the Saturday session. If you cancel after these times your session will be marked as attended.
• A full refund will be issued if a class is cancelled 14 days prior to the class commencing.
• If a class is cancelled 7 – 14 days before the class starts a 50% refund will be issued.
• If a class is cancelled less than 7 days before the class starts no refund will be issued.
• If we are able to fill your place we will offer a full refund or credit but there will be $50 administration fee. The later you leave it to tell us then the harder it will be for us to fill your place.
• Bookings are transferable and can be passed onto a friend.
• There will be no refund or credit once a course starts.
• We are under no obligation to offer a make-up class if you are unable to attend a class but will do our best to do so where possible.
• Missed classes cannot be refunded or transferred to another term.
CANCELLATIONS OF A CLASS
• The Art Room reserves the right to cancel a class when the required minimum enrollment is not met. Notification will be given as soon as possible and all fees paid to that date will be refunded in full.
• In the event a teacher may be ill we will attempt to find a substitute tutor. If this is not possible, the class will be postponed and the class will be rescheduled. Alternatively, the missed hours may be added to the remaining course classes.