The Art Room
125 Hyde Street
Phone. 0407 197 106
The Art Room supports the #payforprogress movement.
*Please note that we are not accepting life model applications at present
**If you’re interested in becoming a life model we recommend contacting the Life Models Society
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We endeavour to be as flexible and accommodating as possible but please read our terms and conditions carefully before booking so as to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings. Please understand that The Art Room is a small business and for us to continue to offer everything we do we cannot afford to lose fees for late cancellations.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Our classes often quickly reach capacity and enrollment will be on a first come basis.
• Classes require a certain number of enrollments to proceed. Courses that do not meet minimum enrolment levels may be cancelled. Participants will be notified by email of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the course start date. In the case of cancellation a transfer, credit or full refund will be offered.
• Your place in a workshop is not confirmed until a 50% deposit is paid. Full payment is due one week prior to commencement of course. We are unable to hold a place without a deposit.
• Payments can be made by cash, cheque, direct deposit or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
• Most of our classes are based on a term fee and a pro rata rate will not be offered.
• A full refund will be issued if a class is cancelled 14 days prior to the class commencing.
• If a class is cancelled 7 – 14 days before the class starts a 50% refund will be issued.
• If a class is cancelled less than 7 days before the class starts no refund will be issued.
• If we are able to fill your place we will offer a full refund or credit but there will be $50 administration fee. The later you leave it to tell us then the harder it will be for us to fill your place.
• Bookings are transferable and can be passed onto a friend.
• There will be no refund or credit once a course starts.
• We are under no obligation to offer a make-up class if you are unable to attend a class but will do our best to do so where possible.
• Missed classes cannot be refunded or transferred to another term.
CANCELLATIONS OF A CLASS
• The Art Room reserves the right to cancel a class when the required minimum enrollment is not met. Notification will be given as soon as possible and all fees paid to that date will be refunded in full.
• In the event a teacher may be ill we will attempt to find a substitute tutor. If this is not possible, the class will be postponed and the class will be rescheduled. Alternatively, the missed hours may be added to the remaining course classes.