TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Our classes often quickly reach capacity and enrollment will be on a first come basis.
• Classes require a certain number of enrollments to proceed. Courses that do not meet minimum enrollment levels may be cancelled. Participants will be notified by email of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the course start date. In the case of cancellation a transfer, credit or full refund will be offered.
• Your place in a workshop is not confirmed until a 50% deposit is paid. Full payment is due one week prior to commencement of course. We are unable to hold a place without a deposit.
• Payments can be made by cash, direct deposit or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
• Most of our classes are based on a term fee and a pro rata rate will not be offered.
• A full refund will be issued if a class is cancelled 14 days prior to the class commencing.
• If a class is cancelled 7 – 14 days before the class starts a 50% refund will be issued.
• If a class is cancelled less than 7 days before the class starts no refund will be issued.
• If we are able to fill your place we will offer a full refund or credit but there will be $50 administration fee. The later you leave it to tell us then the harder it will be for us to fill your place.
• Bookings are transferable and can be passed onto a friend.
• There will be no refund or credit once a course starts.
• We are under no obligation to offer a make-up class if you are unable to attend a class but will do our best to do so where possible.
• Missed classes cannot be refunded or transferred to another term.
CANCELLATIONS OF A CLASS
• The Art Room reserves the right to cancel a class when the required minimum enrollment is not met. Notification will be given as soon as possible and all fees paid to that date will be refunded in full.
• In the event a teacher may be ill we will attempt to find a substitute tutor. If this is not possible, the class will be postponed and the class will be rescheduled. Alternatively, the missed hours may be added to the remaining course classes.