We are proud to present PUSHING THE LINE a unique artistic opportunity for artists and art students looking to challenge their practice!
This challenging and dynamic experience will be taught by five diverse and exciting artists, and will inspire, stimulate and challenge you! It is an opportunity for you to step into the unknown, work with a variety of mediums, try new approaches and take a risk in your practice. Each tutor has designed their own one day workshop, creating a very unique and engaging experience every day. The sessions will allow you to experiment with unconventional approaches to mark making and creating, and the intensive is run over five consecutive days allowing for concentrated focus and development.
This is not a beginners class and therefore it is expected that participants will have a level of confidence in their own practice. The objective of this intensive is not to come away with a perfect finished artwork to hang on the wall, but rather a new set of experiences and processes to inform your work in the future.
Winter dates TBA
10am – 4pm
PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 14
Please email us to go on the wait list
2 X installments
– Book by paying a 50% deposit, with the balance processed 21st June
– If you are a student or concession card holder apply the coupon code ‘PTL’ to receive $50 off
3 X installments
– Purchase an installment package HERE OR a Concession installment package HERE
– You will receive an email with a coupon code
– Book into Pushing The Line and apply the code
*You must complete this last step to complete the booking*
– Materials list available soon
– Your lunch, we have a fridge, microwave and sandwich press available and there are cafes nearby
– General materials
– Tea, coffee machine, morning and afternoon tea
– Lunch is provided for the Friday session
*Subject to Covid restrictions