Work with Godwin Bradbeer on a STUDIO TRIAGE this Sunday!
Gather at least twelve previously made works on paper (drawing and painting) and bring them along to the workshop where you’ll determine 3 categories of achievement which might be identified in common terms as; good, mediocre and poor.
Godwin will demonstrate how such works can be redeemed and indeed be the source of major breakthroughs in creative development. You’re encouraged to bring a folio of works that include pieces you regard as disappointing, and willing to subject them to both minor, major and experimental re-working and development.
This studio workshop is suitable for experienced artists, and particularly for drawn and painted works on paper.
Sunday 20th March
10am – 4pm
Tutor: Godwin Bradbeer
$240 / $200 Concession
STUDIO TRIAGE IS SUITABLE FOR
Artists with some experience, drawing and painting works on paper
– At least 12 previously made works on paper (drawing and painting) from your folio
– Your favourite materials and paper (optional)
– Your lunch, we have fridge, microwave and sandwich press available at studio
– Cartridge paper
– General drawing and painting materials
– Coffee machine, tea and urn, refreshments
– If you booked with a deposit the balance will be processed 7th of March from the same card
– Doors open at 9:45am and we begin on time, please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in prior to class starting