Be part of these friendly and supportive life drawing sessions in The Art Room’s beautiful, spacious, light filled studio. Beginners to advanced, everyone is welcome.
Drawing from fantastic professional models, participants will be given the opportunity to work with a range of long and short poses in traditional and not so traditional life drawing exercises. It is an environment where alternative methods, less conventional approaches and experimentation is really encouraged.
Although these are untutored sessions, they will always be facilitated by a professional, experienced artist/teacher who is very happy to provide assistance if required.
Easels, large and small drawing boards, chairs, and tables are all provided. And depending on the size of the group you may work on the wall or floor too. Bring whatever materials you like or buy basic materials on the day.
Saturday’s 10am – 12pm
Wednesday’s 7:30 – 9:30pm
$25 per session / 6 Session Pass $130*
Booking options: Easel / Table and chair
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED
– Your favourite drawing materials
– General drawing materials including charcoal, pencils, erasers are available in the studio
– Hand sanitiser
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
– Newsprint 30c / Cartridge 60c
– Masks are mandatory
– QR check in on arrival
– If you booked with a deposit the balance will be processed on the day
* HOW TO PURCHASE A 6 SESSION PASS
Click here to purchase a 6 session pass before booking into your sessions
HOW TO BOOK USING A PASS
1. Select session and follow the prompts to SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
(Continue to book a single session, Recurring to book multiple dates)
2. Fill in YOUR INFORMATION
3. Click on REDEEM PACKAGE
4. CODE OR EMAIL – type in your email used to purchase the pass or the Certificate Code from your confirmation email
6. COMPLETE APPOINTMENT